A Glance at the New 2021 2500 Ram
This pickup is an impressive balance of capability and comfort: able to handle your big jobs while also able to keep you comfortable on your commute. With the 370 horsepower 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine equipped, the 2021 Ram 2500 has a maximum towing capacity of a staggering 19,680 pounds. When equipped with the 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine, it has a maximum payload capacity of 4,010 pounds. For even more capability, the Power Wagon® trim brings you intense off-road ability with front and rear locking differentials, Bilstein gas-charged monotube shocks, and an electronic front sway bar. With this powerhouse, you can enjoy all the grit of a heavy-duty truck with all the features that bring you prime comfort as well. Featuring an available 12-inch Touchscreen that has Apple CarPlay®, Sirius XM and Uconnect® capability, your entertainment comes easy, giving you access to your favorite music, apps and even traffic updates. Add to the enjoyment with an available 900-watt Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System. A Digital Rearview Mirror provides a video display of the rear of the vehicle so that you are always aware of what is behind you. All of which you can enjoy while in a multitude of interior options including the Limited leather seats with accents made of real wood and aluminum, the Limited Longhorn™ with a southwestern theme and brown leather. Style and strength come together well in this loaded truck. Pick from the various trims to find what suits your wants and needs, from the standard Tradesman® to the bold Laramie® to the luxurious Limited® and more. Regardless of what you choose, this is not your average everyday pickup.
As powerful and strong as this pickup is, it boasts plenty of strength in its standard and available safety features as well. There is plenty of technology to keep you safe behind the wheel:
– Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection scans the blind spots surrounding the vehicle and is even able to sense and adjust for the length of a trailer.
– Available Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking will warn you of a potential forward accident. The system will also help you engage the brakes to come to a stop to help you avoid a collision.
– Available Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop can follow a car ahead at a distance set by the driver, maintaining the proper speed, and can even bring the vehicle to a stop if necessary.
– Available LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist prevents you from moving outside of your lane by providing an alert and guiding the vehicle back into your lane.
– Available parking sensors can help you maneuver in and out of tight parking spaces while tracking your proximity to other objects from the driver display cluster.
However you look at it, the Ram 2500 has plenty of available safety features to make sure that you are safe and secure out on the road.
We invite you to come see us here at Laredo CDJR and check out the 2021 RAM 2500 for yourself so you can be as impressed as we are. There are plenty of additional features that you do not want to miss out on. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a test drive. Get connected with our finance center so that you can find a payment plan that both works for your budget and gets you behind the wheel of your brand-new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you.